Friday 21 January 2011

Sketching

For my next website I'm required to create it using PHP, which I have never used before. This website is primarily going to be a gallery, which I will use to showcase some art work that I am required to create.

The idea behind this website, and the gallery, is that I will be using PHP and a SQL database, which will have all my art work in, to create this website.

So far I've only just begun this unit, and have yet to create the database, but I do already have some images ready to add to the database. Prior to doing this course I did Fine Art, which admittedly I wasn't amazing at due to the fact I suck at painting, but I was good at drawing, and hopefully I still am as good. Below are some of the images that I have drawn, that I am going to use on my website.





I have decided that the theme for my PHP gallery website will be these drawings, and many others than I intend to make within the coming weeks.