Wednesday 8 December 2010

LOVEFiLM advertisement.

After completing my Business Cards, and finishing that project I was handed my next project. For this project I'm to advertise the new on-line feature for LOVEFiLM. I have to stress that this isn't a professional job, it's just a project handed by my lecturer. I've been looking forward to this project as I love getting stuck in on Photoshop and Illustrator.

I'm already a couple of weeks into the project and I've done a few pieces, so far I've created a few ideas, namely a few posters and flyers, but the thing I am most proud of is my interpretation of how I would edit the website, to advertise the on-line feature that LOVEFiLM is offering. This was done in photoshop, and is just a flat image of how I would display the website.

All of the images are my own, taken by myself and my trusty camera..