Wednesday 10 November 2010

Crafts & Media Audio

As well as photography I also have to do an audio course, which requires audio manipulation, creating sound clips and editting sound. For my audio project I am required to create a one minute audio piece accompanied by a one thousand word essay, explaining what, why, how and where I created this audio trailer.

For the audio trailer we are required to work in groups, and create the trailer between us, with the essay being an independent document. The audio trailer we're creating is based around the fictional radio station "Fresh Radio" and the purpose of our audio trailer is to inform listeners of this radio station and persuade them to listen.

So far we are in the production stage, and I'll be sure to post the finished product when it's completed.