Thursday 18 November 2010

Business Cards

For my Visual Communications project I have been tasked with creating and designing business cards. This is one of the aspects I feel most confidant with within my course as I have previous experience in design and creating business documents. Though it has to be said some of the software I used, namely Adobe Illustrator, I am a complete novice with.

Nevertheless below are the three business cards I have created. I am only in the design stages, and these are only prototypes but I have a strong feeling that one of these ideas with be my final choice and will be put into the production process. The front and the back of each business card is shown. The back of the business card contains information, while the front is just for visual pleasure. Enjoy!